£1249 pcm - Three bedroom family home Available: 2nd January 2018
Located on a peaceful tree lined popular road just off Grovelands Road (RG30 2PJ) in west Reading, this mature bay fronted beautiful three double bedroomed victorian end terrance retains many original period features including large rooms with high ceilings, fireplaces, coving, doors and sash windows. It has been modernised with large fitted kitchen, bathrrom with bath and power shower and also comes with lovely south facing garden and covered side alley, front garden and permit parking for two cars.
- Living room with bay fronted window and period fireplace (4.24m x 3.48m)
- Dining room with period fireplace (3.76m x 3.68m)
- Fitted kitchen with double fan oven, gas hob, dish washer, washing machine, large fridge freezer (4.34m x 2.82m)
- Bathroom with large victorian bath and power shower
- Master bedroom with period fireplace (measurement tbc but width of house)
- Bedroom 2 with period fireplace and wooden floor (3.73m x 2.92 m)
- Bedroom 3 with period fireplace (2.49m x 2.18m)
- Gas Central Heating with efficient boiler throughout
- Garden enclosed by walled boundaries on each side and panel fencing at the rear. There is a large timber decked area, followed by lawn and then raised shrub bed at rear. It also benefits from side covered pedestrain access and outdoor lighting.
- More photos and a guided virtual tour to follow
See a detailed virtual tour of the house at